- Angel baby: Good feeder (true with Kaitlyn)
- Textbook baby: Good feeder (true with Brayden, but after Babywise)
- Touchy baby: Often get frustrated, especially if they are breastfed. They aren't very flexible. They like extreme consistency. (this wasn't necessarily true with Brayden. He was always a faster eater through a bottle than the breast, but he was flexible even before Babywise on where I fed him--but he definitely was not a "natural nurser")
- Spirited baby: Good feeder
- Grumpy baby: Impatient. They don't like to wait for the letdown. They will sometimes tug at the breast. Usually fine with a bottle if it has a free-flowing nipple.