All is well and we are still nursing 4 times a day.
Everything was great and normal with sleeping this week.
McKenna really likes to eat what we are eating. At dinner each night, I make sure there is something we are eating that she can eat. So far, there isn't anything she has tried that she doesn't like.
Her eczema is looking much, much better. I created a spreadsheet and uploaded it to the Chronicles Yahoo! group. I am using it to track what I do and what her eczema is looking like so I can figure out exactly what is best for her. I am glad I am because in the two days I have been doing it, I noticed that I am not changing things only one at a time. I need to change one thing a day, not more than one. One day I changed two and the next morning her back was a little red. I didn't know which thing caused the red, so I need to be more careful about what I change, and the spreadsheet helps me do that.
McKenna is a baby who handles disruptions well, so that is nice for this time of year. We have lots of parties going on during her last nap of the day and she is a little trooper. She doesn't get fussy at all until it is past bedtime :). She was also great one day that was majorly thrown off. 'Tis the season for disruptions!
8:15 AM--wake, nurse, solids (prunes or peaches and oatmeal)
12:20 PM--wake, nurse, solids (green veggie and applesauce. Sometimes mix with blueberries).
4:30 PM--wake, nurse, solids (yellow veggie and bananas or pears).
5:30ish PM--dinner with family. Finger foods and what we are having.
7:45ish PM--wake, nurse, PJs, story, bed
- Super Baby Food
- On Becoming Baby Wise
- On Becoming Baby Wise: Book II (take note that this is a link to the 2001 printing; there is a 2008 printing, but Amazon doesn't have it).
- What to Expect the First Year
- The Wonder Weeks. (and a link to their site: http://livingcontrolsystems.com/)
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect, and Communicate with Your Baby
- The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems: Sleeping, Feeding, and Behavior--Beyond the Basics from Infancy Through Toddlerhood