Item: Boutique Patterns
Company: Izzy & Ivy Designs
I love to sew. Nothing is better than sewing something cute for your child and having her gush over it. Izzy and Ivy Designs offers cute patterns not only for your little ones, but some for you as well! These patterns are designed by three very talented ladies, one of which is my sister-in-law. If you love to sew, I think you will love these patterns.
Just look at some of their amazing patterns:
These ladies are offering a giveaway package of all of their latest patterns! That includes the Addie Jo Skirt (pictured above--very first), the Petunia purse...
Millie's Market Bag...
and Sally Sells Sea Shells By The Sea Shore Sunhat...
Would you like to see my versions? Okay, just remember that I am no photographer:
The Addi Jo Skirt
Petunia Bag (so much cuter in real life)
So, ready to win this package for yourself? Okay then, let's get entering!
For Your First Entry:Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Go to the Izzy and Ivy Designs blog. Look around and come back and comment telling us what your favorite pattern they offer is. You can see a pattern list on the top left of your screen.
I can't get over the Addi Jo Skirts!
For Your Third Entry:
Become a follower of the Izzy and Ivy blog. Once you have done so, come back and comment telling me.
I am now a follower!
For Your Fourth Entry:
"Like" this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you follow through Facebook.
Hi! I am now follow through Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Blog about the giveaway with a link to this post! You need to have a blog in order to blog about it. Once you have posted your blog, leave a comment with a link to the blog.
I blogged it! valscreations.blogspot.com
For Your Sixth Entry:
Grab my button and put it on your blog. Then leave a comment saying you did so with a link to your blog. Already have it? Comment saying so.
I grabbed it! valscreations.blogspot.com
For Your Seventh Entry:
Follow Izzy and Ivy on twitter. To do so, go to their blog and click on the follow button in the left column. Once you are following, come back and comment, leaving your Twitter ID.
I follow! @valplowman
There you have it! Good luck to everyone!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments--it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don't have to do all seven entries...for example, if you just want to follow their blog but don't want to enter through the other methods, you can just do entry three.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will remove your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Sunday, June 27 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, June 26.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen.