The sisters over at the Do It Yourself Divas blog awarded me with this Lovely Award! Thank you so much! Of course, I love awards! They are nice pats on the back. If you like making stuff, be sure to check them out.
Rules to accepting this award:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to 10 other blogs that you have recently discovered. (it was supposed to be 15, but I decided 10 was good).
- Contact the selected bloggers and inform them about the award.
Seven things about me:
- This is hard since I think you all know a lot about me already...I am a football fan and my favorite team is the Kansas City Chiefs. So much so that my Dad took me to a game for my 16th birthday (he isn't a Chiefs fan--Steelers). Opening home game of the season. It was awesome.
- I love animals. Or at least I did before I had kids. I will turn to longing for them again when A)my dog calms down and B)my kids aren't toddlers anymore. Animals are just more work :) Anyway, I showed sheep and miniatures horses when I was growing up.
- I love to sew
- I love to sing
- I love to do lots of other crafty stuff
- My next thing to master is photography. Or at least improve on.
- I think I might start teaching myself to play the piano in 2011