Let's discuss witching hour!
- Did your baby have witching hour?
- If so, what age did you notice it started?
- What age did you notice it ended?
- What hours of the day did baby have witching hour?
- What did you do to help with witching hour?
1. I honestly do not know.
1. I don't think so, but it is possible.
2. About 8 weeks
3. Sometime between 3-4 months.
4. It was evening for her--right around bedtime (so 6 ish PM)
5. We went out as a family. She was happy if she was held or in motion, so we just left the house.
1. Yes. It was more mild than McKenna's.
2. About 3 weeks.
3. Close to 4 months old.
4. Close to bedtime. It was the 7-8 PM hour.
5. She was fine during awake time, but had a hard time falling asleep. Because of this, I nursed her to sleep. When I did that, she was fine and it didn't interfere with other naps at all.
Answer the questions for your child(ren). Please share all you want to--I think it will be helpful for moms who have babies with witching hour to hear your stories. And also, it would be helpful if you numbered your answers like I did.