Here is where you come in.
I would love to hear from you, even if you have submitted an article in the past. You can write anything from a short paragraph to a long post. It can be on one aspect of Babywise (like, independent playtime) or the system as a whole. It can be about any age child you have--or all of your children. You can have been doing this for ten years or ten days. Share your success!
To share your story, please email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow these steps:
- Put "Babywise Success Story" in the subject of your email. This helps make sure it doesn't get sent to my spam folder.
- Tell me the title of your article. If you do not include a title, I will title it for you.
- Tell me how you want to be identified (for example, I could be identified as "Valerie," "Valerie Plowman," "Val," "V. Plowman"--whatever you want).
- It would be fun to know the number of children you have and ages.
- Type or paste your article into the email. Please no attachments.
- You may also include a link to your website if desired, but any questionable website links will not be posted (just had to include that).
You can start sending your article any time starting now! I will post when I am coming up on a deadline, but you have at least a few weeks. I will respond to you once I have it scheduled and let you know what day and time you can expect to see it up.