Time for a poll on the Crib to Bed transition. Here are the questions:
- What age did you first move your child from crib to bed?
- In your opinion, was that a good age?
- If not, do you think it should have been done younger or older?
- How did you prepare your child for the transition?
- What kind of rules did you set for the transition?
- Did your child stay in bed at the transition, or did your child test limits a get out of bed?
- If your child tested limits, what things did you do that helped your child stay in bed?
- Was there disruption to normal sleep patterns at the transition?
- How long did it take your child to sleep as normal in the "big bed"?
- Any words of wisdom? Advice?
You can answer for each child you have that has made the transition.