- Sleep positioner
- Sound machine
- Rocking baby to sleep
- Nursing baby to sleep
- Sleep location other than crib (swing, rock and play, wrap...)
It is very helpful for me when compiling answers if you at least number the answers you give. You can also copy the questions and answer them. If the question does not apply to you, simply put "N/A."
1. What sleep props did/does your child use?
2. What age did your child start with each prop?
3. What age did your child end with each prop?
4. When you ended each prop, was it difficult for your child?
5. If yes to number 4, what kind of reaction was it and how long did the reaction last?
6. In retrospect, would you use that prop again?
7. Any advice on sleep props?