Please take a moment to answer the questions below. Doing so will help other parents now and in the future. It is very helpful for me when compiling answers if you at least number the answers you give. You can also copy the questions and answer them. If the question does not apply to you, simply put "N/A."
- Did your child have a sleep regression at four months?
- How long did it last?
- Is there anything you did that helped your baby sleep better?
- Is there anything you did to help yourself mentally manage the regression?
- Is there anything you would do differently in retrospect?
- Is there any advice you have for parents in the trenches of of the four month regression?