These are my two favorite social networking options:
- Chronicles Google Group: We are transitioning from Yahoo! to Google groups. We are somewhere between 400-1000+ members. In this group, you have access to my spreadsheets I use to problem solve with my children, as well as other helpful documents. It is a very active group with lots of helpful moms. Moms range from first time mothers of newborns to experienced moms with multiple children. All you need to sign up is an email address. The group is private and you need approval to join, but we get members in quickly.
- Babycenter.com: On Babycenter, you can access groups of Babywise moms for babies and 12 months and older. You can also join in the discussion of the Ezzo Book Club. All groups are private and require approval. You also need to have an account with Babycenter to join (it is free).
Babywise-Friendly Networked Blogs
This is a group of blogs who have grouped together as a Babywise-Friendly network for parents to turn to.
- My Baby Sleep Guide: A guide to helping your baby sleep!
- Childwise Chat: A blog dedicated to the precepts in On Becoming Childwise along with other resources sprinkled in.
- The Graceful Mom: A blog especially for working mothers
- Daddy Life: A blog written from a father's perspective.
If you have a community online and you want to share it, please leave a comment and let me know. I will add it to the list.