- If you scroll down a bit, on your right you will see a group of pictures under a heading "followers." This is basically a way for you to show your support for this blog. Also, if you have a blogger account, you can see snippits from the blogs you follow on your Dashboard. If you like this blog, become a follower!
- You can subscribe to email subscriptions through Feedblitz. If you scroll down on the right, you will see a title that say "Subscribe to Posts." Enter your email in that box. I believe updates are once a day.
- You can follow through Facebook. At the top right you will see social icons buttons, including a link to Facebook. You can click on that to go to the Facebook page. Also, if you scroll down on the right, you will see another box of lovely faces of those who follow through Facebook. To do this, click on the "Follow this blog" button.
- You can get updates in your RSS feeder.
- You can also follow me via Twitter. There is a button on the right. I "tweet" quotes I like about motherhood and parenthood. Some are funny, some are sweet. Some are just right.
- Another way to show support or love is to grab my button and display it on your blog.
You can follow this blog in several ways.
blog advertising is good for you