Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
One of the greatest paradoxes of getting children to sleep well is that keeping a baby awake too long will not result in a nice sound sleep; it will result in your child sleeping less! Today Shea from The Moses Home is talking about overtiredness. She talks about signs that your child is overly tired as well as signs that your child is at the beginning of tired.
“Having an overtired baby or toddler can make a mom feel like she is running around in circles – and coming to no real resolution to the problem.”
Related Posts on This Blog:
It is Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! You will be hearing from these lovely ladies this week, all on hot topics people often have questions about:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Wednesday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Friday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos