Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Here is what you can expect from your baby and eating based on his personality profile, as found in Secrets of the Baby Whisperer on page 99. This really applies to nursing/bottlefeeding.
- Angel baby: Good feeder (true with Kaitlyn)
- Textbook baby: Good feeder (true with Brayden, but after Babywise)
- Touchy baby: Often get frustrated, especially if they are breastfed. They aren’t very flexible. They like extreme consistency. (this wasn’t necessarily true with Brayden. He was always a faster eater through a bottle than the breast, but he was flexible even before Babywise on where I fed him–but he definitely was not a “natural nurser”)
- Spirited baby: Good feeder
- Grumpy baby: Impatient. They don’t like to wait for the letdown. They will sometimes tug at the breast. Usually fine with a bottle if it has a free-flowing nipple.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!