Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
The importance of bedtime is probably highly underrated. The timing of bedtime can strongly influence how night sleep goes and what time your child gets up the next morning.
Please take a moment to answer the questions below. Doing so will help other parents now and in the future. It is very helpful for me when compiling answers if you at least number the answers you give. You can also copy the questions and answer them. If the question does not apply to you, simply put “N/A.”
- What age is your child?
- What time is your child’s bedtime?
- What time does you child get up each morning?
- What is your bedtime routine?
- How often do you have an altered bedtime for any reason?
- How does your child respond when bedtime time is off? How does sleep go that night and how is the next morning?
- What do you do that makes bedtime go smoother?
- Any thoughts or advice on bedtime and its importance?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?