Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
It’s Babywise Blog Network (BFBN) Week! All week, we’ll be featuring blog posts from other Babywise-friendly blogs. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday: Valerie, Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Maureen, Childwise Chat
- Wednesday: Claire, My Devising and Elaine, Faithfully Infertile
- Thursday: Emily, Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Rachel, A Mother Far From Home
Today, Rachel over at A Mother Far from Home is talking about how on earth we prevent ourselves from becoming “child-centered” when the reality is our children are the center of our day. This is a great question and she brings up some great ideas to help keep things on the right path. I always enjoy Rachel’s humor and bluntness. Head on over to A Mother Far from Home to get her ideas.