Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
It’s Babywise Blog Network (BFBN) Week! All week, we’ll be featuring blog posts from other Babywise-friendly blogs. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday: Valerie, Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Maureen, Childwise Chat
- Wednesday: Claire, My Devising and Elaine, Faithfully Infertile
- Thursday: Emily, Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Rachel, A Mother Far From Home
Today’s post is from Emily at Journey of Parenthood. She is talking today about five ways Babywise has helped her keep her vows she made when she got married. She says:
On my wedding day I looked at my husband and said my vows. In those vows I promised to put God first, my husband second, and our children third. At 23 years old that seemed like such a simple goal. An easy thing to promise.
As we parents know, that sounded easier in theory than it is in practice. Emily shares five things that she does to help make keeping those vows easier. Head on over to her blog today to get her tips!