Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
It is BFBN week again! We are talking about feeding children. This week, you will hear from:
- Monday: Valerie www.babywisemom.com
- Tuesday: Elaine www.faithfullyinfertile.com
- Wednesday: Emily www.journeyofparenthood.com
- Thursday: Claire www.mydevising.com
Today’s post is by Emily from http://www.journeyofparenthood.com/. Emily is talking about pumping, storing, and using breastmilk. Emily is a mom who stays home with her children, yet often travels. When she travels, her babies get pumped breastmilk. Emily has excellent tips for moms who primarily breastfeed a baby and yet want some stash saved up for whatever reason. I think us moms who aren’t regular bottle feeders don’t know much about how to pump, store, and use breastmilk and end up finding ourselves unable to leave our babies for more than a couple of hours for the duration of our breastfeeding experience. Emily’s post is super helpful in solving that. Be sure to check it out!
Related Posts on this blog:
- Non-BW Tips and Tricks: Breastfeeding moms, give your baby a bottle:http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2007/12/non-bw-tips-and-tricks-breastfeeding.html
- Success as a Mom is not measured by feeding method…