Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
The good and bad of breastfeeding and bottle feeding .
No matter which way you choose to feed your baby, you will find there are pros and cons to the method. Many of us only ever really experience one method or the other. Emily, from The Journey of Parenthood, recently adopted a child. She breastfed her first three children, and is currently bottle feeding her fourth.
With her new perspective of having some experience bottle feeding, she is talking today about the good and bad of both feeding methods. Emily says,
“I’m thankful I’ve been able to experience the full range of feeding options for babies as it’s truly opened my eyes to understand and appreciate moms who choose one path or the other. There is not just one right path, there are many. The most important “pro” is that you find the best choice for YOU and YOUR family! “
Head on over and read The Real Pros and Cons of Breastfeeding VS Bottle Feeding to see Emily’s lists of pros and cons for each method.
The ladies of the BFBN will all be talking about breastfeeding this week.
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom How I Breastfed For 12 Months Even When Everything Went Wrong
- Tuesday: Christine at Christine Keys THIS IS WHY BREAST IS NOT BEST and Kimberly from Team Cartwright What Twins Can Teach Us About Breastfeeding Attitudes
- Wednesday: Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos Advantages of Breastfeeding on a Schedule and Natasha from Let’s Be Brave How to Survive the First Few Weeks of Breastfeeding
- Thursday: Caitlin from Twin Mom and More he Realities of Exclusively Pumping
- Friday: Emily from Journey of Parenthood
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!