Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
We are coming up on one of my favorite weeks. This is Babywise Success Stories Week! All week long, I feature posts written by you, the readers. These are posts you have written that share your success you have had with Babywise. With all of the people out there on the Internet who insist Babywise is awful and no good can come of it, I love to have this week where we hear from real people who have really read the book and have really implemented it and really love it.
Here is where you come in.
I would love to hear from you, even if you have submitted an article in the past. You can write anything from a short paragraph to a long post. It can be on one aspect of Babywise (like, independent playtime) or the system as a whole. It can be about any age child you have–or all of your children. You can have been doing this for ten years or ten days. Share your success!
To share your story, please email it to me at [email protected] Follow these steps:
- Put “Babywise Success Story” in the subject of your email. This helps make sure it doesn’t get sent to my spam folder.
- Tell me the title of your article. If you do not include a title, I will title it for you.
- Tell me how you want to be identified (for example, I could be identified as “Valerie,” “Valerie Plowman,” “Val,” “V. Plowman”–whatever you want).
- It would be fun to know the number of children you have and ages.
- Type or paste your article into the email. Please no attachments.
- You may also include a link to your website if desired, but any questionable website links will not be posted (just had to include that).
You can start sending your article any time starting now! I will post when I am coming up on a deadline, but you have at least a few weeks. I will respond to you once I have it scheduled and let you know what day and time you can expect to see it up.