Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This week, I have talked about whether or not you should correct for attitude and Maureen has talked about what attitudes you want to cultivate. Today, Rachel is talking about how to correct attitude without stifling emotions. Rachel goes through five different points to remember when correcting. Be sure to read this to put your fears of correcting attitude at ease. You will leave with tools on how to go about this.
Rachel says, “Remember: emotions are neither positive nor negative, they are neutral. Happiness, sadness, anger, loneliness, jealousy or frustration happen involuntarily. We do, however, control our reactions and responses to our emotions, and this is where training becomes necessary.”
Be sure to check out all of the BFBN ladies this week:
- Monday: Valerie @ www.babywisemom.com
- Tuesday: Maureen @ http://www.childwisechat.com
- Wednesday: Rachel @ http://amotherfarfromhome.com
- Thursday: Emily @ http://www.journeyofparenthood.com/
- Friday: Claire @ http://www.mydevising.com/
- Saturday: Special Highlight– Lauren @ http://www.themilitarywifeandmom.com/