Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Color It By Numbers. All opinions are my own.
Kids love art and kids love computers. These coloring page programs from Color It By Numbers are a great way to provide something safe for your child to do on the computer that will let her practice some basic computer skills while having some artistic fun!
Today, you will have the chance to win one of three programs, so we will have three winners!
You can win the princess program shown above.
You can win the animals program:
Or you can win the vehicles program:
It is great quality that is lots of fun. The resolution is good enough to fit my monster-sized screen. The whole time we did it, Kaitlyn giggled and said, “This is fun!” She also told me all about each princess and how she sings outside Kaitlyn’s window in the night…the girl is imaginative.
This week is your chance to win! If you don’t win, you get a special discount of 15% off made for my readers. The code is “babywisemom” and is valid through May 31, 2011.
Let’s enter! Since we are entering for three different coloring books, we are going to do things a bit differently this week.
Become a follower of the blog. Then name the book you would want. You can say “Any Book,” “Princess Book,” “Animal Book,” or “Vehicle Book.”
Any Book! Follower.
Like Color It By Number on Facebook. Then comment with your favorite book. You can say “Any Book,” “Princess Book,” “Animal Book,” or “Vehicle Book.”
Princess Book! Like it on Facebook.
Like Chronicles on Facebook. Then comment with your favorite book. You can say “Any Book,” “Princess Book,” “Animal Book,” or “Vehicle Book.”
Animal Book! I like you on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter. Then comment with your favorite book. You can say “Any Book,” “Princess Book,” “Animal Book,” or “Vehicle Book.”
Vehicle Book! I follow you on Twitter.
Choosing A Winner
I will choose a winner via random.org. I will go book by book and pick numbers and the first person entered to win that book wins. You will only be able to win one of the books, so if you prefer to win the Princess book, for example, and really wouldn’t want the car book, you might want to enter Princess four times. If you want don’t care, then you might want to enter “any” four times. Or you could do one of each…I will leave it to you to decide what to do! It will be a fun twist this week, huh?!?!?
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all four entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to four entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, April 22 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, April 23.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!