You can connect with other Babywise moms!
These are my two favorite social networking options:
- Chronicles of a Babywise Mom Facebook Group: This groups is a very hopping place. It is full of a variety of moms, from seasoned moms who have teenagers (even some with grandchildren!) to moms who are expecting their first child. If you are on Facebook, this is a must-join.
- Chronicles Google Group: This group has over 4,000 members. In this group, you have access to my spreadsheets I use to problem solve with my children, as well as other helpful documents. It is a very active group with lots of helpful moms. Moms range from first time mothers of newborns to experienced moms with multiple children. All you need to sign up is an email address. The group is private and you need approval to join, but we get members in quickly.
There are also other options:
- This blog on Facebook
- This blog on Instagram
- Chronicles of a Babywise Mom Email List
- Christian Family Heritage and Beyond on Facebook
Here are some websites to get real information about Babywise:
Babywise-Friendly Networked Blogs
This is a group of blogs who have grouped together as a Babywise-Friendly network for parents to turn to.
- Christine Keys
- Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- The Journey of Parenthood
- Let’s Be Brave
- Mama’s Organized Chaos
- Team Cartwright
- Twin Mom and More
- Wiley Adventures
If you have a community online and you want to share it, please leave a comment and let me know. I will add it to the list.