Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Design by Tracy. All opinions are my own.
Today we have a fabulous giveaway from Tracy at Design by Tracy.
Tracy is responsible for the new design here on the blog. She did my header and my social buttons (facebook, twitter, etc). She also did my button and avatars for websites and a Twitter background. I am so consistent!
She also redesigned the look for Children’s Learning Activities–and it seriously is amazing. You must check it out.
Tracy does everything from logos, to brands, to stationery, avatars, blog headers, full websites, to various print projects. She has a portfolio on her website, but here are some samples of her work:
Tracy is great to work with. She listens to what you want and gives you ideas both in your box and outside of it.
Today, Tracy is giving away a single blog header. Includes 2-3 concepts, 1 round of changes, and final file for customer use. Fabulous!
Here is how you enter:
This giveaway is closed
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, September 2 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, September 3.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!