Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Freenies is one of those products made by a mom because what she wanted was not available. You know how when a little girl tries to crawl in a dress and she gets all tangled up and falls down because of it? Well the co-founders of the Freenies found this to be true, as well.
They asked around for advice and were told to avoid dresses for a while. But they didn’t want to! They had lots of dresses and wanted to use them. They searched for a solution, found none, and came up with their own invention.
So now, your daughter can crawl and wear dresses at the same time! Cool right?
Freenies also has some other great products on their website, so be sure to check those out! Also, they have some photos of the product in use on their site, so if you are confused by what it does, look at those photos for visual information.
This week, 5 winners will win a package of Freenies! Oh, and you can enter even if you won last time. Maybe you want more, maybe you want some to give to friends…whatever. These would make great little Christmas presents! So let’s enter!
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
I like the pink double heart.
For Your Third Entry:
Like Freenies on Facebook! then comment saying you did so.
I like it on Facebook!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you are a fan.
I like on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
On your blog, write a post about this giveaway with a link to this post. When you have posted it, come back and comment with a link to your blog.
I blogged it! valscreations.blogspot.com
For Your Sixth Entry:
Follow me on Twitter. Then comment saying you do so, and include your Twitter ID.
I follow! @valplowman
For Your Seventh Entry:
Tweet on Twitter about this giveaway. Include a link to this giveaway. Once you have done so, come back and comment and include your Twitter ID.
I Tweeted! @valplowman
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, November 4 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, November 5.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- US Mailing addresses please