Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is sponsored by Fresh Baby. All opinions are my own.
I really love all of the products we have tried from Fresh Baby. This new set is no different. The 6-piece set includes:
- 4-Section Kids MyPlate
- 4 ounce Cup
- 2-sided placemat
- Cutlery Set (spoon, fork and knife)
The plate matches the USDA’s My Plate initiative. This is great for parents who worry about how much of each serving they should be giving their child. Fresh Baby has created this fabulous Portion Tip Sheet that is free to download from their site. This is great info for you.
The cup is weighted, which means it is harder for little ones to spill. My husband and I LOVE this cup for McKenna. Most non-glass cups are very light, so we use glass for our children. We don’t feel like McKenna is careful enough for glass yet, especially with our new granite counter tops, so we have been doing plastic for her. This cup is the best of both worlds.
The cutlery is as functional as the cutlery we use–just proportioned correctly for young children. It seems most forks we have don’t actually work and cause children endless frustration as they try to eat like mom and dad.
Today, Fresh Baby is giving away a 6 piece dinner set to a lucky winner!
And if you don’t win (or if you do), you can use the following code to earn 20% off your entire purchase at FreshBaby.com:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
“Like” Fresh Baby on Facebook. Once you have done so, come back and leave a comment saying you are a fan.
I “like” Fresh Baby on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
Follow Fresh Baby on Twitter. Once you have done so, come back and comment saying you have done so.
I am following Fresh Baby on Twitter!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Free Entry! But you must enter.
Entering for free!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Blog, update your status, or tweet about this giveaway. Then comment saying you did so and which you did.
I tweeted! @valplowman
For Your Seventh Entry:
Subscribe to the Fresh Ideas Newsletter. You can do so from the homepage of Fresh Baby. Comment saying you did so.
Entering for free!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until I choose the winner sometime July 6 or 7–we will see when the day comes what I do.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Friday July 6 or Saturday July 7.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- Open only to US mailing addresses.