Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is sponsored by Fresh Baby. All opinions are my own.
I love the Fresh Baby products! They have so many various things to help the process of making your own baby food easier. When Brayden was a baby, any talk of making babyfood made it sound nigh unto impossible. By the time McKenna came along, I felt brave enough to try it. I hope that times have changed enough that anyone who wants to make their own babyfood feels confident that they can do it. You can!
Here are some new products from Fresh Baby:
The new Portion Storage Bags. These biodegradable bags are perfect for storing everything from breast milk to baby food cubes to spaghetti sauce! They are an ideal freezer storage solution for the entire family. The bags stand upright. They have ounce and cup marks and include a zipper seal and write-on area.
The So Easy Storage Trays are not a new product to the Fresh Baby line, but they are now biodegradable. I love that these trays can stack in the freezer since they have lids. The trays are a perfect solution for every stage of your family. Once you are past nursing and purees, these trays graduate to making ice pops, perfectly portioned cookie dough and sauces, fun ice cubes, and more. They can never be outgrown. They have even created a Pinterest board specifically for all the fun, waste-reducing ways they can be used.
These items are perfectly paired with the downloadable Freezer Tip Sheet created to help you effectively use your freezer to store your family’s food.
One lucky winner will win a tray set as well as a pack of portion storage bags!
And if you don’t win (or if you do), you can use this code to earn 20% off your entire purchase at FreshBaby.com.
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
“Like” Fresh Baby on Facebook. Once you have done so, come back and leave a comment saying you are a fan.
I “like” Fresh Baby on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
Follow Fresh Baby on Twitter. Once you have done so, come back and comment saying you have done so.
I am following Fresh Baby on Twitter!
I looked around!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Blog, update your status, or tweet about this giveaway. Then comment saying you did so and which you did.
I tweeted! @valplowman
For Your Seventh Entry:
Free Entry! But you have to enter to get it.
Entering for free!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until Saturday, April 28 when I choose the winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, April 28.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- Open only to US mailing addresses.