Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Gigi Hill. All opinions are my own.
Love, love, love, love, love this giveaway! Really, I do. Today’s giveaway is a fabulous bag from Gigi Hill. Gigi Hill has tons of bags to suit a variety of needs. They have everything from small bags for your phone and wallet to large bags that hold just about anything you could carry around with you. Carry on? Check. Purse? Check. Diaper bag? Check. Tote bag? Sure thing. It is all there. These bags also come in a variety of fabric types and styles.
Today you are entering to win a Zipped Brigitte as shown in this photo:
This is a large tote. It started out as a beach bag but can be used for even more–it would make the perfect overnight bag! I love the fabric of it. It is most definitely ready to be handled by a mother of children. This bag will handle sand, water, spills, and children. This bag includes their Signature Pocket Design. It is ready to be ultra organized! Here is a breakdown of the pocket design:
Here is another picture of the bag:
This bag sells for $168.00 and you get the chance to win one today for free! Let’s not delay any longer.
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like Gigi Hill on Facebook! Then comment saying you did so. Also note, if you don’t win this great Gigi Hill bag there is still a chance for you to win! You can enter to win a great tote, bag, or accessory from their new Passport Collection by “Liking” their Facebook Fan Page and participating in their fun contest. See their page for more.
I like it!
For Your Third Entry:
Go to the Gigi Hill website. Look at the bags. Come back and comment with your favorite bag!
Zipped Brigitte of course!!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Free entry! But you have to enter to get it.
Entering for free!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Tweet, blog, OR share on Facebook about this giveaway! Then comment saying you did so–include your twitter ID or blog addy if applicable. You only need to do one of these to enter.
I blogged it! yourblogaddress.com
For Your Seventh Entry:
Tweet, blog, OR share on Facebook about this giveaway–but it needs to be different than your entry 6! Then comment saying you did so–include your twitter ID or blog addy if applicable. You only need to do one of these to enter.
I shared on Facebook!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until Saturday, December 3 when I select a winner. I don’t know the exact time that will happen. You can just enter until I select a winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, December 3.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- US shipping addresses only please