Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Maureen generously wanted to give you all a chance to win a copy of her book! I always like to read as many discipline books as possible so I can have as many tools in my tool box as possible. This post is written by Maureen. Read on to learn more and to enter to win!
Live in Harmony With First-Time Obedience: How to Use Love, Authority and
Consistency to Teach Your Child to Obey the First Time, Every Time, offers 112 pages of
a detailed, step-by-step approach to creating an environment of peace, obedience and
contentment in your home.
Live in Harmony with First-Time Obedience helps you achieve not just obedience for
today, but also a future filled with the promise of children who are kind, courteous,
respectful, confident, sensitive to others, and fun to be with at any age. What we learn
is that by teaching obedience in the short-term, we are instilling long-term values that
will lead them to success for the rest of their lives.
The contents of the eBook are as follows:
- Introduction: My Story and Acknowledgments
- Chapter 1: What Is First-Time Obedience?
- Chapter 2: Ezzo Fundamentals: First Things First
- Chapter 3: Preparing for First-Time Obedience Training
- Chapter 4: Training Your Child in First-Time Obedience
- Chapter 5: FTO Bootcamp
- Chapter 6: Correction and Troubleshooting
- Chapter 7: Special Circumstances
- Conclusion: Obedience Is Just the Beginning
- Appendices: Forms and Checklists
Gary Ezzo himself has endorsed the eBook:
“One of the most important parenting tasks is helping children learn to obey. This eBook
offers practical advice for parents in the throes of obedience training and is high on my
recommended reading list.” ~ Gary Ezzo
The eBook regularly sells for $9.99 but is available for $6.99 until January 9, 2012.
Enter for your free copy as many as seven times:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the
thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following),
comment telling me so.
I am a follower of Chronicles of a Babywise Mom!
For Your Second Entry:
Become an email or RSS subscriber of ChildwiseChat.com. Then leave a comment. If you
are already a subscriber, leave a comment saying so.
I am a subscriber of ChildwiseChat!
For Your Third Entry:
Like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like Childwise Chat on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like Childwise Chat on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Follow Chronicles of a Babywise Mom or Childwise Chat on Twitter.
Hi! I follow Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Twitter!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Share your thoughts about first-time obedience on your blog, Twitter or Facebook. Comment saying you did.
I believe in first-time obedience @childwise_chat!
For Your Seventh Entry:
Become an affiliate of Live in Harmony with First-Time Obedience. Doing so will allow
you to earn a portion of the proceeds when someone you refer buys the eBook. Post the
eBook link and/or graphic on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or email to friends.
I’m an affiliate, and I shared the link!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, December 21 when I choose the winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Wednesday, December 21.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!