Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Meaghan from Jamberry Nails. All opinions are my own.
Today’s giveaway is really, really fun. It is from Meaghan at Jamberry Nails. What is Jamberry Nails? It is a DIY at-home nail application company. My simple explanation is that it is like stickers you apply to your nails yourself. They are super easy to apply and last about 2 weeks. Two weeks! And they have TONS of cute designs.
When I was in 9th grade, I had early morning seminary. We started a little over an hour before school each morning and learned about the gospel. I was the type who wanted my nails to be painted each day. I was also the type to pick off my nail polish at the first sign of a chip (still am!!!). And so I painted my nails every single day during early morning seminary. Kind of embarrassing right? But I did.
And I still to this day cannot stand chips in my nails. I have also never had fake nails done because I don’t want to damage my natural nails. And as a mom I would love to paint my nails often, but I find that somehow, each time I do it, someone needs something while my nails are still wet and I have them messed up before the paint even dries.
So I am really excited about Jamberry nails! Meaghan sent me some free wraps to try. It was easy to apply following their simple video tutorial and it turned out so cute! I love the look and the ease of it all. I tried to take a good picture of my nails, but apparently there is some trick to doing so that I can’t master. So here is the best I have (taken with my phone):
Anyway, I love it, my girls love it, and we will definitely be buying these in the future (they have them for kids, too). I am planning on Easter gifts (though Kaitlyn said, “Mom, can you not wait for Easter. Can you just buy them, wrap them up, and then say, ‘Look, Kaitlyn, I got you a present!’?” Each pack will do all of your finger nails two times with a few left over. So it is a great price!
|fire and ice design|
Meghean has an AWESOME prize pack for the winner today. The winner will get:
1 Application Kit
1 nail wrap set in Fire and Ice design (pictured just above)
1 nail wrap set–design of your choice
So…let’s get you entering! And note, one of the entries is requesting a free sample. You can Request a Jamberry Nails Sample from Meaghan Vandeloo through Facebook or via Email. Pretty awesome right? Here are your sample options:
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight January 24, 2013 (so that means you will not be able to enter on the 24 at all–entries through Thursday).
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US shipping addresses only.