Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Meaghan Vendeloo. All opinions are my own.
You might remember many months back when we did a giveaway for Jamberry products from Meaghan Vandeloo, an independent consultant with Jamberry Nails. Today Meaghan is back with another giveaway. You will love this! Here is a
bit about the product!
Jamberry, the DIY Nail Wrap
Company, launched salon-quality nail lacquer last year and it is taking the
nail polish industry by storm! This summer, Jamberry was voted to be a SELF
Magazine Health Beauty Award Winner. Jamberry Professional Nail Lacquer was
voted by SELF women as the Best Nail Polish!
Professional Nail Lacquer provides rich, creamy color in the season’s
chicest shades. The 5-FREE’ formula goes on smoothly for great overall coverage
and optimal wearability when paired with a Jamberry base coat and top coat.
Meaghan sent me a free Blush color to try. I really liked it! It went on well. I used two coats for it to look nice, which I find typical of any nail polish I use. What surprised me, and what I haven’t seen advertised on any Jamberry stuff, is that it dried so quickly. Really quickly. I loved that! I don’t paint my nails as often as I would like to because quite frankly, who has time to let it dry well before needing to do something for a child? It dried fast enough that I painted Brinley’s fingernails and didn’t need to use quick dry.
This nail polish is also DBP Free, Formaldehyde free, Tuluene free, Formaldehyde Resin free, and Camphor free.
This nail polish stayed on my finger nails longer than any polish I have tried. I have tried a lot of the pricier polishes over the years and haven’t ever found a difference between the expensive stuff and the cheap stuff so far as how long it stayed on. This polish lasts. It is definitely my favorite of any brand I have tried (and…true story, I used to paint my nails daily. Go ahead, ask my high school friends. It is pretty embarrassing for me to admit that now, but I did. I have tried a lot of nail polish).
One lucky blog follower will be
able to win a gift set of the Jamberry Nail Lacquer, Chill
Out, just in time for the holidays! This gift set ($54 Retail Value)
includes the lacquers; Sun Kissed, Stormy Seas, Ocean Spray and the Lovestruck
Top Coat. Enter below:
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight November 7, 2014.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US Shipping addresses only.