Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with TMart. All opinions are my own.
Today’s giveaway is for a digital kitchen scale, as seen here: http://www.tmart.com/5Kg-x-1g-B06-ABS-Plastic-LCD-Kitchen-Digital-Scale-G-Oz-Lb_p123593.html from TMart.
What do people use kitchen scales for? Many bakers spout the number one benefit being that you can accurately measure flour. Measuring a cup of flour is not the same for everyone–my cup of flour will be a different weight than your cup of flour. It is impacted by your strength, angle, and scooping method. So some recipes have ounces rather than cups for things like flour. If you have recipes that don’t use flour, some chefs recommend you weigh as you make the recipe one time and take notes.
That all sounds tedious to me. For me, it is nice to be able to weigh fruits and vegetables. It is also nice to be able to weigh meats if I am calorie counting since my app likes meat in ounces (and my eyeballs don’t happen to be calibrated). This scale is battery operated and simple to use:
Would you like to try it out? Enter below!
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight February 7, 2014 (so that means you will not be able to enter on the 31 at all–entries through Thursday).
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).