Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Little Gems Creations. All opinions are my own.
Today’s Giveaway is from Little Gems Creations. This is a shop on Etsy where she sells adorable headbands! Here are some samples:
They are extremely well made and very cute. Anytime Brinley wears one, we get a ton of compliments.
Today you are entering to win two shabby chic headbands–your color choice. This is one of her best sellers! Here is a sample:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Heart Little Gems Creations on Etsy. You need an Etsy account to do so.
I heart it!
For Your Third Entry:
Like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
I like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Go to Little Gems Creations. Comment saying which two color combinations you will choose if you win.
I will choose white/white and pink/brown!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Follow Little Gems on Twitter. The comment saying you did so. Include your Twitter ID.
I follow! @valplowman
For Your Sixth Entry:Like Little Gems Creations on Facebook. Then comment saying you did so.
I like it!
For Your Seventh Entry:
Check out Little Gems Creations blog. Become a follower. Comment saying you did so.
I follow the blog!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until I choose the winner sometime early January–January 4-7ish.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced early January 2013.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- US mailing addresses only