Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
The first blogger you are hearing from today is Kimberly from Team Cartwright. Kimberly is talking about three important reasons she maintains a sleep schedule on vacation. I loved her first tip:
1) Children’s sleep needs don’t change on vacation. This is sad but true. I wish my son suddenly could go without a nap for a week every once in a while so we could get out and have a lot of fun. But this isn’t the case. Just because we are doing something different, it doesn’t mean he can skip important hours of rest. If anything it means he needs more rest! We are in a new, exciting situation. There is more stimulation and less down time. Kids need sleep just as much if not more during these times. Busier days and more activities up the need for sleep, so I make sure my son gets it.
This is such a logical point–you can’t really argue that at all! Head on over to Team Cartwright to find out her other points.
Related Posts on this Blog:
- General Travel Tips
- “Flexible-izing” a Baby
- Surviving Traveling
It is Babywise Friendly Blog Network week! You will be hearing from these lovely ladies this week, all on the topic of sleep:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Brooke at Apffel a Day
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile