Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Mama B’s Sweet Peas. All opinions are my own.
Today’s giveaway is from Mama B’s Sweet Peas (http://www.mamabssweetpeas.com/). These sweet peas are hand-crafted pea-in-a-pod type of jewelry. She makes bracelets, pendants, and earrings! She also makes “loss sweet peas” that are made specifically for the babies lost–I love the idea!
You can get one little pea to represent each of your children. You can do birthstones for each child or a color that you think represents your child well.
I have a bracelet and necklace and I have loved them! I have one in the birthstones and one in fun colors. I like both. The birthstones of my children don’t necessarily flow well together, so it is nice having one that they all look good! I also included our little Braxston in it, so I LOVE having something that represents him on my person at all times.
And here is the maker with two of her cute children (she now has three):
Today, you are entering to win a pendant and chain of your own! If you don’t win or don’t want to enter, (or see this after the fact), you can use this code BWMOM for 25% off your order. This code has no expiration date! Enter below:
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight July 4, 2014 (so that means you will not be able to enter on the 4 at all).
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).