Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Masketeers is simple and straightforward. They offer printable masks for parents to print off for their children. A really fun thing about them is you can print off the colored version OR you can print off a coloring page version so your child can decorate it himself! Masks are a really fun learning activity to do with your children.
Masketeers has a fun starting story:
I first had the idea for Masketeers while watching my wife attempt to draw a horsey mask for my little lad Alfie. Now we all know kids have a good imagination, but this drawing was stretching the bounds of even the wildest kid’s imagination. If he’d wanted a mask that looked like a potato sack with three holes in he’d have been well happy. On this occasion though he was after a horse and the puzzled look on his face was enough and I lynched the pen from her hand!
This got me thinking though and it dawned on me that there must be loads more artistically challenged parents and teachers out there whose kids are getting a raw deal on the mask front. With this in mind I thought I’d set up Masketeers to help out. I’m a graphic designer by trade, so I just got doodling away then recreated the masks on computer.The masks have been designed with a child’s perspective in mind so they’re simple yet striking and are easy for them to decorate and cut out. It was actually harder making them simple!
Anyway I hope you enjoy the masks and stay tuned for loads more in the near future.All the best.
The process is simple. You go to the website and order what you want and get it in an instant download! You can also get three masks free to try out and see if you like them before you buy. Just scroll all the way down on the first page.
Today, you have a chance to win your own Masketeer set.
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:Go to the Masketeers website. Look around and come back and comment telling us what your favorite mask is.
My son is obsessed with snakes. He would love that one right now.
For Your Third Entry:
Become a follower of the Masketeers blog. Once you have done so, come back and comment telling me.
I am now a follower!
For Your Fourth Entry:
“Like” this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you follow through Facebook.
Hi! I am now follow through Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Share on Facebook. Go to the Masketeers website and click on the Facebook icon. You will then be able to share on your wall! Then come back and tell me you did so.
I shared on Facebook!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Grab my button and put it on your blog. Then leave a comment saying you did so with a link to your blog. Already have it? Comment saying so. Keep in mind the button is a new version!
I grabbed it! valscreations.blogspot.com
For Your Seventh Entry:
Follow me on twitter @valplowman. Once you are following, come back and comment, leaving your Twitter ID.
I follow! @valplowman
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, August 11 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Firday, August 12.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!