Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
We received a free copy of this book to review for this post. All opinions are my own.
Our third book is from another children’s book series. The Megasaurus: What’s the King of Beandom to do? The tiny, multi colored bean-shaped bears of Beandom are under attack by a monster. Who will save Beandom? Can the king’s wisest advisers find a solution? Or will the solution come from a tiny, ordinary bear? The take-away message: Follow your convictions even when others think differently.
Authors Tom Weck and Peter Weck, a father-son team, have worked together to fashion entertaining tales drawn from the stories Father used to tell Son. The result – clever, engaging, feel-good books with a solid, practical message that will resonate in childhood and beyond (adults are reminded of a few things, too). As an added bonus, the authors have created “Extend the Learning Pages” – easy exercises for you to help teach your 4 to 8 year old and an “Activity Page” for related crafts and games.
Would you like to win a copy for your family? Let’s enter!
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Share a time your little one was super brave.
McKenna has been brave many times. The latest was at her first official dentist cleaning. The dentist was in awe at her bravery.
For Your Third Entry:
Free entry! But you do have to enter.
Entering for free!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like on Facebook!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all four entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to four entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, December 2 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, December 3.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!