Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Today’s giveaway is of the book
Moo Kitty Finds a Home . This is a story of a cat whose owner dies and the cat is then put out on the street. Some kind people help the cat get to a shelter where the cat is eventually adopted by a new family.
The author, Valerie Lee Veltre, studied creative writing at East Stroudsburg university. She was inspired to write and illustrate her first book, Moo Kitty Finds a Home, after she rescued real-life Moo Kitty and gave him a forever home. She believed the resulting children’s book would help educate young readers about the importance of animal rescue, and especially adult pet adoption.
Kaitlyn loves cats. When we started reading this book, she said, “Mom this isn’t very happy!” But she enjoyed it by the end and has wanted to read it again since. It is also fun for us because we got our cats at a shelter.
If you would like to win your own copy of
Moo Kitty Finds a Home, enter below.
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like Chronicles of a Babywise Mom on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
Free Entry! But you have to enter to get it.
Entering for free!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Have you ever adopted from an animal shelter? If so, what?
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all four entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to four entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until Saturday, May 26 when I choose the winner.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, May 26.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- Open only to US mailing addresses.