Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Mozo Shoes. All opinions are my own.
I chose to try out the Sport. I really like the look of the Fab Flat, but my feet have such high arches that sometimes that style of shoe looks really bad on my foot, so I didn’t want to try it without trying it on first. Mozo sent me a free pair of Sport shoes to try for this review. I like the Sport! It is definitely not made with the high-arched person in mind, but it did stretch rather quickly. Kaitlyn asked me where I got such cute shoes.
The shoes have waxed canvas so they are water resistant. They are breathable. They have slip-resistant soles, which is nice for me right now since I am walking with an ankle I am always afraid of re-injuring.
Enter below for your own pair to try out! You will win the style, size, and color of your choice.
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight April 18, 2014 (so that means you will not be able to enter on the 4 at all).
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US Shipping addresses only.