Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
I was recently sent this sweet book, My Mama and Me by Crystal Bowman and Teri McKinley. This book is written for a mother and child to do together. It is written to help answer gospel-related questions your little one might ask. There are four main categories: Can you tell me about God? Can you tell me about Jesus? What does God think about me? and How can I show God I love Him? There are several activities under each of these questions. Each one includes a Bible verse, a devotion, a prayer, and an activity to do to focus on a topic.
It is no surprise to me that Kaitlyn has really taken to this book. She is super sweet, she loves to do crafts, and she is a mama’s girl big time. This is a fun, simple book full of ways for you to help focus on principles to teach your child (like God is your creator, Jesus is God’s son, God knows all about you, and be kind to others). You can get it on Amazon:
Or you can enter to win it here:
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight Janary 17, 2013 (so that means you will not be able to enter on the 17 at all–entries through Thursday).
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner).
- US shipping addresses only.