Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with MyPix2Canvas. All opinions are my own.
I have a really exciting giveaway for you all today! This is from www.MyPix2Canvas.com. MyPix2Canvas is a photo canvas printing company. Their prints are museum-quality and they have great prices. Christmas is coming up and this would be the perfect gift, even for the person that has everything!
I know you have heard of photo-to-canvas printing before. What makes MyPix2Canvas unique is that it gives you the unique ability to view the canvas as it would look at home – a complete, life-like mock-up within the design studio that actually displays canvas edges and offers professional retouching options.The whole process is very simple. It also provides helpful information and tips throughout the process, so that you can make the best choices for your order. For example, if you are considering doing a gallery wrap picture, they tell you how much of your picture that will take up, so you know if you are going to be cutting off someone’s foot or not. Fabulous. I appreciated it because my favorite is the overwrap, but their instructions told me I couldn’t really do that with the picture I was using.
Today you have the chance to win an 11x14x1.5 print of your own! You can use it for your mom, grandpa, mother-in-law, yourself….(just so you know, you have to order by December 10 to ensure it is here by Christmas).
So let’s do the entering!
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like MyPix2Canvas on Facebook! Then comment saying you did so. Oh, and notice they have a Facebook deal that is 40% off that expires today. Hmmm…
I now like it!
For Your Third Entry:
Follow MyPix2Canvas on Twitter! Then comment saying you did so. Include your Twitter ID.
I now follow the tweets! @yournamehere
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
I like the overwrap!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Tweet, blog, OR share on Facebook about this giveaway! Then comment saying you did so–include your twitter ID or blog addy if applicable. You only need to do one of these to enter.
I blogged it! yourblogaddress.com
For Your Seventh Entry:
Share what you would do with it if you won (gift for mom, canvas of your child for your family room, family photo…whatever)
I would do a family picture!
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, November 25 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, November 26.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!