Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Oh breastfeeding and Babywise. The myths that surround you. You won’t have a enough supply. You will lose your supply. Even worse, your baby will have failure to thrive and probably even die!
But not true.
Kimberly at Team Cartwright is a mother to three children, including twin girls she is still nursing at 10 months old. ON BABYWISE! Not only is she doing it, she is doing it with two.
“I think I am a personal example of how scheduled feedings doesn’t mean you will lose supply. I nursed my son for 14 months. The first six months were just breast milk, and solids were slowly added in after that. I am going on 10 months of nursing my twins, the first seven being just breast milk before really starting solids, and I don’t plan to end any time soon. Yes, I know that is not every woman’s story. I know there are many reasons why nursing doesn’t work. But I am personal proof that scheduling feedings alone does not mean you will lose all your milk.”
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom talking about the Myths versus Realities of Babywise.
- Tuesday: Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos talking about the realities of Babywise and the schedule. Babywise isn’t imposing a schedule; it is learning the ideal schedule.
- Wednesday: Shea at The Moses Home will be talking about how having a schedule actually makes her babies MORE flexible. Natasha at Let’s Be Brave is talking about how Babywise works for you; you don’t work for Babywise.
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures is talking about how Babywise and Cry It Out do (or don’t) go together. Kimberly at Team Cartwright will be discussing how scheduled feedings do not diminish milk supply.
- Friday: Cole at Twinning Babywise will be discussing the fact that Babywise isn’t just about sleep. Emily at The Journey of Parenthood will finish us off talking about how Babywise is very possible with more thank one child. It isn’t just luck!