Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This is such a fun giveaway! On The Avenue is a local company for me. They have this blog: http://ontheavenuelogan.blogspot.com/. They have giveaways and deals constantly. I am of course addicted and have to stop myself from ordering every.single.sale.item. I just love their stuff. I love to decorate and I much prefer things that are made individually and not mass-produced.
I also love the owners. They are so nice. I think Mandy must be one of the five nicest people on Earth today. I just love their stuff so much I offered to do a giveaway on the blog. I thought you all needed to see their stuff! This is very generous of me because you will all now be my competition in their giveaways ;). See how much I love you?
Here are some of my favorites from them:
|I own one of these|
|I am about to own these|
|Bought this for my Mother in Law|
There is so much cute stuff.
Today, On The Avenue is giving away a set of these “Spooky” letters. These retail for $28.00.
Very cute! So let’s enter.
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Go to On The Avenue. Become a follower of their blog. Come back and comment saying you did so.
I am a follower now!
For Your Third Entry:
Go to On The Avenue. Look around and choose your favorite thing on their site. Then comment saying what it is.
Since I am in a fall mood, I like the pilgrims right now!
For Your Fourth Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you like it.
Hi! I like on Facebook!
For Your Fifth Entry:
Free entry! But you have to enter.
Entering for free!
For Your Sixth Entry:
Tweet, blog, OR share on Facebook about this giveaway! Then comment saying you did so–include your twitter ID or blog addy if applicable. You only need to do one of these to enter.
I tweeted! @valplowman
For Your Seventh Entry:
Follow me on Twitter. Once you have done so, come back and comment and include your Twitter ID. Already do? Comment saying so.
I follow on Twitter! @valplowman
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments–it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don’t miss an entry.
- You don’t have to do all seven entries…for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to seven entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, September 30 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, October 1.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- US Shipping addresses only please.