Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Here are some Babywise resources I have found online:
- GrowingKids.org http://www.growingkids.org/: This site is a great resources where you can find current posts on Babywise principles. Gary Ezzo posts, as does his wife, Anne Marie. There are several other contributors. I have recently been added to the list. I find the site to be very helpful. The post include information from infants on up to teenagers.
- I have started a Yahoo! Chronicles of a Babywise Mom group. It is private, but anyone can join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chroniclesofababywisemom/ . As of mid-July 2009, there are 256 members.
- I am a member of another Yahoo! Babywise Group. It is called Ezzo Moms, with 100 members. I think there are other groups available, also. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ezzo_Moms/
- I am also a member of of a Babywise Group on Babycenter (babycenter.com). This group currently has 218 members, and growing quickly. It is a private group, so you have to ask to join. All requests are granted, but anyone wanting to bash on Babywise will be sent away. This is the most active group that I am involved in.
- Ezzotruth.com (http://www.ezzotruth.com/). From this site, you can read a lot of useful infomormation on the facts of Babywise. It also addresses critics of Babywise material.
I am sure there are many other helpful sites and groups out there for Babywise moms. If you know of any, please feel free to add them by commenting to this post. If you aren’t a member of any, please feel free to join. It is always helpful to have many minds helping you problem-solve.
- jahanschen said…
If you are on Facebook, there is a good Babywise discussion group called I Love Babywise. It is an open group, but that ask that people who wish to bash BW stay on their own forums.
February 5, 2008 10:56 AM
Thanks, I appreciate the added information. It is nice for BW people to know where to go when they want positive help!
February 5, 2008 12:51 PM
- Salina said…
where do you go to get on the yahoo group? I tried to look it up, but wasn’t sure.
February 7, 2008 7:38 AM
1. Go to Yahoo.com2. On the left side of the page, you will see a list of links. Click on the Groups link.3. This page will allow you to search for a Yahoo group. Type in Babywise and hit search.4. The group is called Babywisemoms (the third one down when I search). Click on the link. 5. You will then be at the Babywise Moms Group home page.
February 7, 2008 9:48 AM