Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is in partnership with Peek-a-who. All opinions are my own.
They sent me a free book in exchange for my review. I had them personalize one for Brinley and she absolutely loves it. I love it. It is fantastic!
And you can win your own personalized Peek-A-Who book! Just enter below.
If you don’t want to enter but want the book, or if you don’t end up winning, be sure to use this exclusive promo code to get 20% off site-wide. They have tons of cute books you can personalize! These would be great Christmas presents or birthday presents for friends and family. It could also be a very cute present for a new baby.
The code is babywise. Again, 20% off anything PLUS you get free shipping on orders over $75. It expires August 31, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight August 8, 2015.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner’s).