Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
This post is written in partnership with Gifts For You Now.com. All opinions are my own.
You will love today’s giveaway. Today’s giveaway comes from GiftsForYouNow.com. This is a website that sells personalized items. They have bathrobes, baby toys, seasonal decor, home decor, clothes, dishes, backpacks and bags, jewelry, photo gifts, and much more! They have gifts for holidays, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, housewarming, christening, and more! There are so many great ideas if you have someone who you have a hard time thinking of a gift for. With Christmas coming up, you will want to check it out! Here are some fun things I found:
They asked me to choose a free item to review and what would be the giveaway item, and after much looking, I decided to go with a water bottle. They have quite a few options! This is Kaitlyn’s first year in school that she can have a water bottle in class, so I got one for her. She is my obsessed with animals child, so I went with the owl design.
I didn’t read the description of the water bottle, I just thought it looked good and ordered it. When it came, I was shocked (in a good way)! It is made of white aluminum, has rubber on the bottom (so it isn’t loud and doesn’t slide around), and it has a stopper with an O ring attached so you can hang it from a duffle bag or back pack if you like. Kaitlyn loves it. I expected a plastic bottle for the price since it is personalized. It is much better quality than I expected!
I am planning to get one for each of my children. This is fun for taking to dance class, soccer games, school, in the car, or even just to keep by the bedside. And after the quality of it, I am eye-balling gift ideas for grandparents for Christmas.
You can enter to win your own personalized water bottle today! You will love it! Enter below.
- You must enter the giveaway to have an entry.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check each winning entry to make sure it was valid.
- Entries will be accepted until 12:00 midnight September 19, 2014.
- The winner will be randomly selected through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be announced sometime after the winner is chosen. I will email the winner.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back and/or check your email. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time.
- I will not use your email address for any purpose other than contacting you if you are the winner (and FYI, I don’t have access to the email addresses except for the winner)