Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
Today’s poll is on something that people always have questions about: pacifiers. Here are the questions–if you don’t have an answer for a question, just reply N/A:
- Did/does your child use a pacifier?
- What age did you start using a pacifier?
- Do you think the pacifier ever interfered with breastfeeding or bottle feeding?
- Do you think the pacifier ever interfered with sleep?
- If it did interfere with sleep, how did you solve that?
- Did you have any “rules” for pacifier use (for example, how often would you reinsert it, was it allowed out of the bed, etc.)? If so, what were they?
- At what age did you wean the pacifier?
- How did you wean the pacifier?
- How did your child handle weaning?
- Any pacifier tips?
- Would you use a pacifier again?
It makes it easiest for me if you copy the questions and then answer below the question. If you don’t have an answer for a question, just reply N/A. Thank you!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!