It is very helpful for me when compiling answers if you at least number the answers you give. You can also copy the questions and answer them. If the question does not apply to you, simply put “N/A.”
1. What age did your baby wean from the breast?
2. Did you initiate weaning or did baby?
3. Why did you wean?
4. Did you experience any engorgement?
5. Did you notice any enhanced emotional states? (sad, weepy, etc.)
6. What method/process did you use to wean? (cold turkey, dropping one at a time, etc.)
7. How did your baby handle the weaning?
8. Any advice or words of wisdom?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?