Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
The fourth month sleep regression is such a stressful time! Your little baby suddenly starts sleeping significantly less and you don’t know what to do. Anyone who has been through it can look back and maybe have some ideas for how to weather that more easily or at least with more grace. Wouldn’t you have loved to hear words of encouragement from other parents who had been there? Here is your chance to help out other parents!
Please take a moment to answer the questions below. Doing so will help other parents now and in the future. It is very helpful for me when compiling answers if you at least number the answers you give. You can also copy the questions and answer them. If the question does not apply to you, simply put “N/A.”
- Did your child have a sleep regression at four months?
- How long did it last?
- Is there anything you did that helped your baby sleep better?
- Is there anything you did to help yourself mentally manage the regression?
- Is there anything you would do differently in retrospect?
- Is there any advice you have for parents in the trenches of of the four month regression?
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!