Any links to Amazon are affiliate links.
If your baby had witching hour, then I am sure you remember wondering things like, “When will this end?” “WILL this end?” “What can I do to help my baby?” It can be a very disconcerting experience to have your baby essentially inconsolable and for no obvious reason. And so, a poll on the topic can definitely serve to add comfort to future parents who have a baby with witching hour.
It is very helpful for me when compiling answers if you at least number the answers you give. You can also copy the questions and answer them. If the question does not apply to you, simply put “N/A.”
- At what age did your baby start having witching hour?
- At what age did witching hour go away?
- What hour/hours of the day did baby have witching hour?
- Did anything help keep your baby content during witching hour?
- Any advice for parents experiencing witching hour?
For posts on witching hour, see:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it 1-5!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!