Let’s discuss witching hour!
- Did your baby have witching hour?
- If so, what age did you notice it started?
- What age did you notice it ended?
- What hours of the day did baby have witching hour?
- What did you do to help with witching hour?
1. I honestly do not know.
1. I don’t think so, but it is possible.
2. About 8 weeks
3. Sometime between 3-4 months.
4. It was evening for her–right around bedtime (so 6 ish PM)
5. We went out as a family. She was happy if she was held or in motion, so we just left the house.
1. Yes. It was more mild than McKenna’s.
2. About 3 weeks.
3. Close to 4 months old.
4. Close to bedtime. It was the 7-8 PM hour.
5. She was fine during awake time, but had a hard time falling asleep. Because of this, I nursed her to sleep. When I did that, she was fine and it didn’t interfere with other naps at all.
Answer the questions for your child(ren). Please share all you want to–I think it will be helpful for moms who have babies with witching hour to hear your stories. And also, it would be helpful if you numbered your answers like I did.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?